Providing Daycare and Long-Term Boarding Services
Rainbow's boarding facility, located on the lower level of the hospital, can accommodate pets of all shapes, sizes and most medical statuses. Our staff can provide medication administration (oral and injectable) and is trained to recognize potential problems in pets with health issues such as diabetes, seizure disorders, mobility restrictions, cardiac and respiratory diseases.
We have medical staff available in the hospital 24/7 in case of emergency.
Canine Guests: We feature
Feline Guests: Cats love relaxing in our Cat Condos. Condos allow for variety of levels and "rooms" through which they can venture.
Facilities are also available for Avian and Exotic animal guests: call for more information
- All pets must be a minimum of 10 months age.
- Vaccinations must be current no less than 10 days prior to boarding and pets must be current on flea prevention.
- Canine vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper/Parvovirus and Bordetella
- Feline vaccinations: Rabies, FVRCP, and FeLV (Feline Leukemia)
- Cats must have a negative FeLV/FIV test