Drop Off/Pick Up Hours 9am-12pm and 3pm-5pm. 7 days a week.
Rainbow's boarding facility, located on the lower level of the hospital, can accommodate pets of all shapes, sizes and most medical statuses. Our staff can provide medication administration (oral and injectable.)
Rainbow Veterinary Hospital is located upstairs and staffed 24/7 in case of emergency.
Canine Guests: We feature
Feline Guests: Cats love relaxing in our Cat Condos. Condos allow for variety of levels and "rooms" through which they can venture.
Facilities are also available for Avian and Exotic animal guests: call for more information
We have installed a large outdoor 6ft. fence so that your pet can safely enjoy all chasing, tugging, and running with their family members, a staff member or just stretch their legs. Bedding is provided but we invite you to bring your pets’ favorite bed so they will feel right at home. We also have extra-large kennels for multiple family members; these are limited, so book early.
Going on a day trip? Working long hours? Not enough time to walk the dog? If your pet just needs a break, drop them off for a day of Daycare. We offer full-day or half day.
BUY 5 DAYCARE DAYS AND GET ONE FREE!
- Vaccinations must be current no less than 10 days prior to boarding and pets must be current on flea prevention.
- Canine vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper/Parvovirus, and Bordetella vacccines, yearly Intestinal parasite screening and flea prevention
- Feline vaccinations: Rabies, FVRCP, and flea prevention
- Canine boarding $45
- Feline boarding $30
- Bird $30
- Exotics $30
- Multi-dog/cat discount
- Same room 10% discount
- Different room 5% discount
- Dog $25 up to 6 hours, $30 6-11 hours
- Cat $15 up to 6 hours, $20 over 6 hours
Please click here to download our Boarding Registration form. Fill the form and bring it upon drop off or email the filled form to us. Thank you!
*No charge for playtime, pee pads, multiple feedings, pill medication.*Nail trims available during their stay for $15